08-10-2020 Tampa to Atlanta

Wow!  I’m actually traveling!!  As much as I love driving, it wasn’t too bad!  There were a few moments, like when the first disk of my mystery book started skipping fifteen minutes into the story!  But the other disks were fine and since I don’t know what I missed, I won’t worry about it!  And there was a little rain for about twenty minutes;  but it wasn’t torrential.  And then there was the little slip up when I-75 and I-85 split and I made the wrong choice.  But that’s what Waze is for, and my arrival was only a few minutes later than I had planned!

Since Ginger and I are both officially “negative” and Andy and Nick haven’t been around anybody else for ages, I got hugs all around!  And pizza, wings, and salad for dinner!!  Life is good.

Is this not the coolest thing to do with a decorative plate?  Ginger
is just so darn clever!!
Ginger is doing her Emerson Board meeting by Zoom while I blog and catch up on the day’s email.  Later we’ll make reservations in Paducah so we don’t have to fool with registration when we get there.  The plan is to leave early enough to see the National Quilt Museum tomorrow afternoon and leave for Iowa fairly early the next morning.  Bonnie has sent us the map to her campground and her cell number, so everything is pretty well in hand!

Comments

  1. I assume Ginger didn't deliberately break the plate in order to decorate her pot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're there safe and sound...have fun..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far, so good. No. GREAT! ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you'll have ANY trouble getting a Paducah reservation! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were SO right! Not many people are traveling; but now that we've done it, I feel much more sanguine about it. Few people and lots of safety precautions...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

08-15-2020, Iowa Wineries!

08-14-2020 Pella, Iowa